my diary - мой дневник - môj denník
HERE - ЗДЕСЬ - TU

28. 11. 2007

My 3 bags

Now people wear the bags full of well known letters.

Not of that hidden deeply inside, written on the paper,

but printed outside on the genuine or man-made leather.


Letters like C (for Coach) or D-and-B, RL or L-and-V.

I have a bag on which the letters stand nicely in the row.

Little hearts alternate with double kisses XO and XO.


I wear this bag on the exceptionally intimate occasions,

and I hold my “heart and kisses" firmly in my hand.

This way I express to people what I cherish in my head.


I like to combine the letters arranged to the loving words.

That’s enough… Just a few letters, words, my dreams…

I don’t need the bag with neither painted hearts, nor kiss.


In that case I wear the bag with many little flowers

and butterflies yellow, green, orange, pink and blue.

On black leather they look nice and lively, that’s true.


The big bag I wear when I am feeling tired, sleepy,

disappointed, just sad or in a really heavy spleen.

My last bag has color of that clever witch - it’s green.















©
Lutzie-flavoured